This week on The Conversation we sit down with rocker and mom, Brody Dalle. In this episode Brody chats about:
- Juggling marriage, children, and herself.
- The most challenging thing she’s ever been through.
- Who she has more respect for than ever before.
- Find out what she says saved her life.
- And Brody tells us what she regrets most in life and why she’ll never take no for an answer.
Here’s what we want to hear from you:
1. What’s the biggest challenge you’ve ever faced?
2. How has being a mom has changed your perspective in life?
3. Do you have any regrets?
4. What did you find most surprising about Brody?